Pages

November 10, 2013

Moms, Win A Day Off Sweepstakes

I am a full-time homemaker and to all those mom like me, you probably know it's not easy. It probably is one of the hardest (but most rewarding) jobs ever! In a day I have 3 major household goals, like today, the three things on my list are: fold 3 loads of clothes, vacuum the floor and arrange my husband's old clothes for donation... That is besides cooking and taking care of my little one. Sometimes I dream that I am somewhere in a more relaxing place where I do not need to do anything but have fun! Thanks to Purex, my dream is not so far from reality now! They currently have a promotion called, "Moms, Win A Day Off". They are giving me and YOU (Yes, you too!!!) a chance to relax for a day!
Click HERE to enter the sweepstakes. You'll also find the Official Rules and Privacy Policy there.

Good luck!

DISCLAIMER
As a member if the Purex Insiders team, I was given the opportunity to publish a post about their promotion. I was not compensated in any way to review the product/s and/or service/s mentioned above. Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!