Pages

December 12, 2014

A Great and Soft Gift for Christmas

Oh yes, this for sure is something that can actually be gifted whole year-round! But to those of you who are having a hard time finding something for a friend, loved ones and those "who have everything", this is one of my suggestions. The 3-piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Sets are a beautiful update to any bathroom. Who wouldn't appreciate a new set? :)
What I love about this towel set:
1) It includes One Bath Towel - 30"x55"; One Hand Towel - 20"x30" & One Face Towel - 13"x13" 
2) It comes in multiple color options: Black, Chocolate, Charcoal, Cream, Forest Green, Latte, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Purple, Red, Rust, Seafoam, Stone, Teal, Toast, Tea Rose, White
3) The pattern is simply solid in color which is great for any bathroom style.
4) It is made from 100% Egyptian Cotton which is really soft!
5) Each towel is featured with a hanging hook for easy hanging
6) Last but not the least, it is machine-washable. :D
The color I chose was Light Blue and I was really surprised when I received it. It's the thickest towel set we have at home. There's no smell upon opening the package though I washed it before using. I always do that with new clothes/linens. 
I also carefully looked at intricate pattern and it was sewn really nice. I only found one loose thread which didn't really made any negative effect on the towel. 


DISCLOSURE 
I was not compensated to do a review of the product/s mentioned above. I was given a free towel set to facilitate my review but everything was based on my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!