Pages

April 15, 2015

New Purex Laundry Boosters Perfect for Spring

You might have noticed I have been inactive for a few months now. It's because I am... Pregnant! Oh yes! Unfortunately, I had a really terrible first five months. Imagine having all the symptoms plus some more? Argh. Now, obviously, I'm back since I already am in my third trimester.

Anyway, I guess you'll agree being pregnant also has its perks. Especially in doing household chores. I am officially not washing our clothes! It's one of my favorite things to do but I just can't. I would have if I didn't have to go up and down the stairs carrying loads of heavy clothes. Good thing my husband didn't complain doing it, I guess he didn't have a choice. ;)

He started using this Purex Crystals ScentSplash two weeks ago and I was really surprised he commented about it while we were on our way to the grocery store. He said that he really really really likes the smell of the in-wash booster I made him use. I am not exaggerating because I believe in him. Why? Because I did smell the clothes we were wearing without even having to put my nose near the clothes! Ha! A passenger friend would have thought we use a car freshener if we had one that time.
Now this is third week doing the laundry and he's loving it because of the scent. He feels like he can control how much he can put in the clothes depending on the load. Plus, he was the one who took the photos in here! LOL! What a very helpful husband! :)
To be honest, Purex gave me three (3) full value coupons for myself or a giveaway. But since I got only one bottle to try and my husband really really really love this new Purex Crystals ScentSplash, sorry, but I guess I'm going to use them for now. I am usually not this greedy but he requested that we try the other scents. Don't worry I'll have more giveaways next time and also a tip, you can Google "Purex Crystals ScentSplash giveaway" and you'll probably see some Purex Insiders giving away theirs.

Here's the complete lineup of the new Purex Crystals ScentSplash. I believe I am going to try Lavender Blossoms next, just because it's my favorite candle scent.
Happy washing, everyone! ;P

DISCLOSURE
Purex provided me a sample to facilitate my review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

3 comments :

  1. I used the Purex too Sis but just the ones that is white and has no odor for my kids clothes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like their scent collection and their smarts ways to help those who can't control to put how much detergent to put in a laundry, very clever and saves you more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to try this Purex Crystal but our local store doesn't have it yet, bummer. I bet that smells so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!