- The first play doh mascot was an elf, but it was a little creepish so they changed over time to the cute little boy you see now, and his name is Play Doh Pete
- You can buy a perfume that smells like PlayDoh? I guess there is a scent for everyone!
- PlayDoh was first made as a wallpaper cleaner, but it only came in one dull off white color, you removed dirt by rolling the PlayDoh over the wallpaper.
- Red is the most popular color of PlayDoh today, and
the original Play Doh was sold in one gallon cans in only 3 different colors, red, blue, yellow.
- PlayDoh produced 100 million cans of the popular modeling clay a year!
Now on to the fun part, the giveaway. One winner will receive the Play-Doh Princess Royal Palace Playset. All you have to do is enter below to win!! Good Luck!
Participating bloggers were not compensated and are not responsible for this giveaway.No purchase required to enter this giveaway and there is a limit of one entrant per household. Void where prohibited. All entries are optional. A new winner will be chosen if the original winner(s) has not responded within 48 hours of email notification. Tales From A Southern Mom is not responsible for shipment of the prize(s). Sponsor is responsible for all shipping this prize. This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlet. This is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Any questions, email email@example.comSponsored by Play-Doh