Pages

September 11, 2015

Top 5 Salads You'll Want To Try

I used to love veggies, but I guess I don't have a lot of options being on a dairy-free diet. I admit I am not vegan and I eat a lottt of meat. So, just to add something exciting to my salad, I tried several toppings to make it more delicious, at least for me. But hey, I guess a lot of you would love them too. :)

During the first few days, I didn't know what to prepare so I just added salt, pepper and herbs to a slice of chicken breast and fried it using a little olive oil. Turned out great because the dressing helped somehow too.
I love crunchy foods so besides the crunch I get from the veggies itself, I added slice apples and breaded porkchop. Oh, soooo good! :) C-rrr-unch!
Now this is my favorite and I guess the most unique. Calamari in my salad is just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! For the breading I used flour, salt and pepper only.
I was afraid of eating nuts thinking my baby could be allergic to it too. But almonds are just too good to pass especially if I have a stock of them and since I can't bake that much anymore. Well, I guess I'll stop eating nuts for a moment until I'm sure she doesn't have the allergy. I thought I saw some rashes on her face after nursing her. But it's really good! 
Now who doesn't love a good breakfast comprised of bacon and egg? You can eat this anytime of the day!
How about you, what's the most unique salad you've tasted? Would you like to try any of the salads above? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!