Pages

September 12, 2012

Care for a Fish Ice Cream?

I have seen Ben & Jerry's Phish Food a couple of times and it's a big mistake I didn't try a long time ago. 


I am not pregnant but I do crave for food often times. I think it's my way to relieve stress. Today, I asked my husband to get me an ice cream. He, of course, knew what I wanted... anything chocolate-flavored without caramel. 

Before I started stuffing myself, I read the ingredients of this intriguing Phish Food. I have a pet fish and I surely don't want to see it's meat in my ice cream nor smell the slimy thing they produce. It says it contains marshmallows, caramels and fudge fish. I don't like caramel but this changed my mind! The combination of the ingredients in chocolate based ice cream with generous chunks of milk chocolate is just irresistible! So the "phish" food isn't really fish, but gooey chocolate syrup swimming in my pint of ice cream! It's so delicious it's now my favorite Ben & Jerry's creation!


DISCLAIMER
I was not compensated in anyway to do a review of the products or services mentioned this post.
Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!