Pages

September 8, 2012

Why Our Clothes Smell Good

I am not sure if it's a new scent from a well-known brand, Tide. But I've seen it only this year and I don't know when they launched it. The reason our clothes smell good is because of Tide with Febreze - Sport.


I didn't realize making a review of it until my cousin paid us a visit. She stayed with us for a week and she caught me washing our clothes. When she went to the laundry room, she smelled something good. She asked me what type of detergent I was using and I showed her the bottle. I asked her what she currently have and she said she uses powder because it saves her a lot of money. I seriously haven't tried powder of any brand myself! I thought it was old-school. Anyway, I told her I have been using Tide always with Febreze since time immemorial. I suggested that upon using her current powder detergent, she better try it.

I am sure I made her change her mind. She said she liked it and will definitely switch from powder to liquid just to get the same good-smelling clothes like ours. By the way, I let her wash her one-week laundry at home to kick start it. I bet she'll be dreaming of it once she unload her clothes from her luggage.


DISCLAIMER
I was not compensated in anyway to do a review of the products or services mentioned this post.
Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.

1 comment :

  1. Nothing works better with TIDE. Tide is a family detergent use for many generations, used by my mother and now by me. TIDE FEBREZE SPORT is an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!