Pages

October 3, 2013

Hail Merry Gluten-Free Macaroons

I am a new and very excited Mom Ambassador of Green Mom's Meet. Just recently, I applied for an opportunity to share a new product for my group. This one was Hail Merry macaroons. I was fortunate enough to get chosen and I really got over-excited when the package was shipped.
 
I was overwhelmed with the amount of sample products they sent. As you can see, they were very generous. The big box contains more than 20 sample packs and the red tin cans contain more sample products, a book and a bracelet/bookmark. It also included taster sheets, recipe cards, tattoos and coupons. 
Before sharing the product with my group, I, of course, get to taste it first. Not actually me, but my 2-year old. LOL. I opened a pack of the pre-dominant sample, the chocolate ones. In the sample pack, there were 2 pieces of macaroons. They were moist though you can eat it with bare hands (most likely, there's no need for fork or tissue unless you're serving it during a formal event) without getting them dirty. The texture was not smooth. Of course, it shouldn't be, it's a macaroon! You know how the wheat bread lands on your tongue and there are like crumbs when you start munching on it? That's how it works with macaroons too. I find them sweet though not too sweet that you would want water by your side. Tee-hee.
As instructed, I sampled the product among my group. There were four flavors provided - choco, strawberry, caramel sea salt and blonde. The crowd favorite was strawberry. When I was giving out samples, most of them asked for that flavor but we only had a limited number so whoever got it from me first was able to take it home. The winner of the red tin can got to taste every sample and she took home the book too. :)
 
I am so glad I made them aware of gluten-free products. They sure need to know and they need to know gluten-free products tastes good and sometimes even better that the others. I told them not to be afraid of them, like I did when I first heard of the word "gluten-free". I thought they would be blunt in taste because they are meant for a specific kind of diet. But no. This was the second gluten-free brand I tried and I swear, they're so delicious!
 

 
You can try a sample of Hail Merry product worth up to $3.99 by downloading their app. I think they have other products you can try. I just got my coupon by downloading and I am going to maybe try their Mixed Grawnola. I'll post another review once I get my free sample from the store.
 
DISCLAIMER
I was not compensated to do a review of the products or services mentioned this post. I was given samples via Green Mom's Meet to share with my group but I was not required to make a review of it. Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!