- Chicken breast sliced at least 1/4 inch.
- Parmesan cheese
- Butter or margarine (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Optional: You can use butter or margarine as oil to make the chicken less dry and to add more taste. Don't worry if you don't have them because the chicken will release it's own natural oil while baking.
- Place the thinly sliced chicken on a pan lined with foil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise on top.
- Add some parmesan cheese as much as your heart desires.
- Sprinkle with pepper again.
- Bake at 350F for 25-35minutes.
It's very unfortunate that I wasn't able to take a picture of the finished product because I got so excited to taste it, plus, my husband's already waiting.
While baking, remember that you can do other household chores with your 25-30 minutes or maybe rest? I did the laundry and folded clothes that time. Tee-hee!
So, having tried and tested the recipe, you think I am going to use it again? Definitely, for me, baking is one of the fastest and easiest way to cook! :)
I was not compensated in any way to do a review of the product/s or service/s mentioned above. Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.