Pages

September 30, 2014

Cheesy Chili Dip

Simple but perfect snack!
Ever thought of grabbing a quick snack? I'll tell you a secret, well okay, not a secret but a tip. LOL. With only three ingredients you can have an easy access to a cheesy chili treat! First you got to have some tacos. Be sure you have pepperjack cheese or jalapeno, the hotter the better. Last but not the least, the heart and soul of this recipe, chili (with or without beans). For chili, I prefer Hormel Chili Hot with Beans. I think they have a dozen more chili flavors though and you can use whatever you prefer. 

Put the chili in the pan, do not add anything so as not to ruin the taste. Add some cheese (I shred it for it to easily melt). Mix for 3 minutes and you're done with your cheesy chili dip! Next thing, serve with taco! That's it! Quite easy, right? 
Don't you agree it's the perfect snack to serve at parties, or maybe when your tailgating? :) I think so too. It's very easy to prepare and it's really tasty. With regards to presentation, it simple but I think it looks great, just remember to place them in a bigger platter if you'd like to serve it in a party, just to accommodate everybody's palate. ;)
Don't be shy, take a bite! :)
Here you go, take a bite! :)

If you want to know more about Hormel Chili, you can visit their website (where you can probably score a coupon), Facebook page or Twitter account. I also found some other great recipes to make with chili beans in their site. I think I'll probably try them next time, they all perfect for gatherings!

DISCLOSURE
I was not paid in any way to do a review of the product/s mentioned above. I was provided with a sample to facilitate my review but everything was based on my honest opinion of the product. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!