If you love hosting parties for kids and adults alike, I found something that will surely add color and life to your event! You got it right, glow sticks! Well of course, it will best if the party is at night. But even if it's not, there's a lot more things you can do with it.
1) Stick Lights - If you prefer to use it on its own, that's great too! They come in different colors I am certain it will attract not just the kids attention but yours too!
2) Bracelet - You'll only need one stick and one connector and you're done! You can use one but the more, the better!
3) Necklaces - Use three or more glow sticks and connect them together.
4) Table Setter - Sure, make your table glow! You can put some in a cup and scatter a few on the table.
5) Giveaway goodies - Yes, I have seen one parent do it and I thought it was nice to include in a bag. My daughter actually enjoyed it when she got hers, but of course, she got only one. If you want you can put more in your goody bags for more fun! :)
6) Decorations - Instead of using the usual banners, why not use glow sticks? You can choose the color that matches your theme or use all the colors you have. Just make a lot or bracelets and make a chain out of them. I sure will try it soon!
7) Other projects like making shapes out of it. If you do it at night, I am sure your child will be interested in learning more about shapes!
I hope there will still be left for my upcoming party, because my daughter is enjoying them too much she uses two sticks a day. LOL! I guess it works best as a toy too!
By the way, in case you find it hard to search for this specific brand of glow sticks I reviewed, here is the link:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links.