1. Argan Oil - It has grown so popular that even my friends started buying shampoo and conditioner with Argan oil. They said it worked really well with their hair and that I should try it. Well, I guess I prefer a better approach, to use a 100% pure certified organic one rather than using it only as an ingredient to a hair product.
There are number of things you can do with Argan oil and they are the following:
- Leave-in conditioner - Massage a few drops of Argan oil in your wet hair and scalp after shower to hydrate your hair. This is particularly useful for people who have dry hair naturally or due to hair styling activities such as straightening and curling. Argan oil can also be applied to hair before hair styling to reduce the damage caused to hair, especially if you’re using a hair dryer.
- Frizz remover - Do you experience frizzy and dull hair after you wash your hair? Argan oil is an excellent frizz remover and detangler. Apply a few drops of Argan oil on your hair paying more attention to the hair ends when your hair is still wet. It will make your hair soft and easy to comb. Along with this, it adds a great shine to your hair and reduces split ends.
- Moisturizer - Argan oil is quickly absorbed in skin and does not make your face look greasy. This makes it a wonderful face moisturizer. Cleanse your face and massage a few drops of Argan oil on your face and neck every morning and night. It protects the skin from drying, makes it radiant, soft and supple. Argan oil also acts as a protective mask against harmful UV rays.
- To Soften and Exfoliate Lips - Apply a drop of Argan oil directly to your lips to experience a smoothness or mix a few drops of Argan oil with brown sugar and vanilla extract and massage the lips in circular motion. Take care to be gentle while massaging. Rinse off.
- Hair / Scalp Treatment - Give an overnight treatment to your scalp with Argan oil, if you have dry and flaky scalp. The oil will penetrate deep to produce more efficient results. Massage a generous amount on your scalp for 15 minutes and leave overnight. Wash off the next morning with a mild shampoo. Do this twice a week to get healthy, non-itchy scalp. This treatment is beneficial for both hair and scalp at the same time.
- Face Mask - Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with any face mask you buy from a store to increase the benefits. You can also make your own face mask at home, if you want to go completely natural.
- Nail Care - Weak and brittle nails can be treated with Argan oil to make them strong. Regularly massage a few drops of Argan oil on your nails to give them strength and prevent peeling or cracking. This also encourages nail growth. Argan oil is also an effective cuticle softener. Massage the cuticle along with nails to make them soft. Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with the water during the manicure and pedicure process to experience better results.
2. Stretch Mark and Scar Cream - If you are a parent then you definitely know how ugly those stretch marks look. Well, maybe even if you haven't given birth you must have noticed some on other people's legs. The color ranges from white, brown and red. I have had them all in the past and now the only thing remaining are the white ones. Besides the ones I have in my belly I also have a few marks on my legs (And you need not see them. LOL!). I tried the InstaNatural cream which has Vitamin C, cocoa butter, rosehip oil, mango butter, grape seed oil and evening primrose oil as its key ingredients, but of course, I have not seen the results yet. Creams like this works if used continuously for a period of time. I just wanted to tell you that the cream is not sticky and it doesn't have a funky smell. Also, it feels smooth when applied on the skin.
3. Hyaluronic Acid Serum - This one helps retain the skin's moisture. It works better when combined with antioxidants like Vitamin C, jojoba oil and green tea. Just like the formula created by InstaNatural.
It's also great to know that the company offers a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. You can contact them directly if you ever had a not so nice experience with their products, which I bet you won't because it only contains natural/organic ingredients.
If you want to know more about their company or the other products they offer, you can check their website at http://instanatural.com/.
Also, here are the specific links where they sell the products:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may contain affiliate links.