Pages

November 12, 2014

Do You Use USDA Organic Spices?


As some of you might know, I love baking. I actually have a couple of spices at home but I never thought some of it are available in plastic packaging. I used to think they only come in plastic cans or small bottles. Glad I found something via like nutmeg via Amazon.com because I just realized it's cheaper. I guess I'll be buying my spices in bulk from now on. :)
So, what do I like about this product?

  • Certified USDA Organic Ground Nutmeg
  • High Purity
  • Intense Aroma
  • Great Taste
  • No salt, No MSg, Non-GMO, No Ethylene Oxide treatment Non-Irradiated
  • All Natural, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
  • Packed in resalable bag and completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid contamination.
The only thing that concerned me was, when I received the product, I think it differed a lot from the packaging shown above. I would have taken a photo but I already opened the packaging and transferred it to another container. Spell excited. It looked more like a plastic of the same size probably but with a printed stick-on label. Not like the one shown above, the label somehow looks like it was printed on a stick-on paper which I think is less attractive. But I guess what's more important is the quality of what's inside, right? That I think was met.

I also didn't notice an expiration date. Maybe because spices has a longer shelf life? 

Anyway, I think I'll be buying more spices in bulk because I use them oftentimes. 

How about you, what spices do you have at home? Are they organic too?

DISCLAIMER
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!