The Tazo Chai Promise. The perfect blend of sweet and spicy.
"In Hindi, the native language of India, the word "Chai" simply means "tea". At Tazo, we use Chai to describe a blend of strong black Assam teas layered with oxotic spices sourced from around the world. Tazo's robust Chai blends were inspired by our desire to bring the Indian experience to the United States.
Tazo Chai began with our signature Chai tea in filterbags, which brings together classic spice such as ginger, pepper and cardamom for a deliciously distinct taste. We then developed smooth and creamy latte concentrates, the perfect way to enjoy our delightfully unexpected chai flavors with milk. Now we are introducing new flavors to Chai - from the sweet creaminess of Vanilla Caramel to the seasonal flavor of Pumpkin, Tazo believes there is truly a Chai for everyone."
- Classic Chai - A blend of rich and full-bodie teas, layered with sweet cinnamon and spicy ginger root. Warm cardamom is offset by the unique flavor of star anise and cloves, finished with the heat of black peppercorns.
- Chocolate Chai - Rich cocoa peel, black tea and licorice root with classic spices including cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and clove.
- Vanilla Caramel Chai - Vanilla and caramel flavors mix with milk black tea, cinnamon and licorice root. Ginger, black pepper and cloves lend a sweet spicy finish.
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice Chai - Cinnamon and licorice root lend strong pumpkin spice notes mixed with black tea and ginger. The warmth of clove, black pepper and cardamom blend into a sweet pumpkin finish.
- Guatemala - Cardamom
- India - Cloves, Ginger and Black Pepper
- Vietnam - Cinnamon and Star Anise
As much as possible, I want my readers to get a taste of the products I review so now, I am giving one of my readers a chance to win (2) full value coupons to purchase packs of Tazo filterbags or Tazo concentrate. Enter thru the Rafflecopter link below. Good luck!
I was not paid to do a review of this post. I was given samples but was not required to do a review of the product/s mentioned above. Everything was based on my honest opinion.