Pages

September 16, 2013

Try It Now or Never!

I always buy cereals for my husband and daughter, not really me. For my husband just so I don't have to cook breakfast and for my 2-year old to serve as snack or whenever she wants.

Recently, my husband went to the store, alone (we normally go there together). When he went home, he removed a box from the plastic bag and said, "This is for my breakfast". I just nodded because I am not a fan of cereals... at first.



The other day, I gave my daughter a bowl of cereals (Kellogg's Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - Limited Edition) without milk because it was snack time. She finished the whole thing! She's normally a picky eater but she liked it. I became curious, especially when I saw some chocolate squares. Oh my goodness! That is the kind of chocolate that really melts in your mouth! I swear. I tried to get all the ones I can from the pack until my husband stopped me. LOL. If Kellogg's sell those kinds, it's going to be on my grocery list everytime!

Besides the chocolate bits, I am also interested to know about the nutritious facts. It's not surprising, even if it has chocolates, there are almonds and strawberries, which is good for the brain and has Vitamin C respectively and don't forget the cereal itself is nutritious.

For those of you who are members of their rewards group, this excludes that. I was also excited to check the box because of it until I ripped it apart and saw none. So, I emailed the customer service and they said it's not part of the particpating Kellogg's products. 

Anyway, grab it while you can because it's only limited edition! It'll be great serve it to your kids this schooltime!
 
DISCLAIMER
I was not compensated in anyway to do a review of the products or services mentioned this post.
Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!