Pages

May 13, 2014

Moms' Night Out Movie

To those of you who were not really able to celebrate Mother's Day, you still have time to enjoy and pamper yourself by seeing a movie! Sony released a new motion picture, Moms' Night Out, which started airing last weekend. I wonder if any of you can relate to them. I think I kind of do, just basing from the preview. I guess we won't know unless we watch the movie eh? We have missed the chance to score free tickets from Purex to watch it but hey, Mother's Day special so we can always treat ourselves to relax, right? Watch the Mom's Night Out Preview and see just how this movie will sure be a hit for, us, moms. :)

I'll try to see it this weekend because I wasn't really able to enjoy my day because my husband had to finish some homework from school as well as some due reports at work. Whew! Busy much, huh?

To those who have seen the movie, fill me in on what you like about it the most. :)

And oh, since we missed the Purex promotion I mentioned above, you can check this one out to see more of Purex' fabulous and current promotions.

DISCLAIMER
I was not paid in anyway to publish a post about the topic mentioned above. I applied for a chance to share the Purex promotion and this post was based on my honest opinion. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!