Pages

June 20, 2014

Chicken the Taste You Want It!

Overall Rating: 4/5
Budget: $13-$18/person
Where It's At: 7000 Arundel Mills Circle #229, Hanover, MD 21076 | 443-296-6415

Ever since my husband heard that there's also Nando's Peri-Peri in the US, he was very eager to visit and show me the place. His first was in Britain and he loved it. I saw a cousin in Ireland enjoying Nando's too so I guess it's kind of popular. Well, there's a couple here in Maryland I guess but we decided to visit the one within a mall so we can do other activities too. 
Food 
Several of our friends has been there, most liked it, the others don't. I personally liked it. Their chicken are flame-grilled including those they put in their sandwiches. You can buy them in whole, halves and quarters. You can tell them how 'hot' (spicy) you want it or add the sauce you like right after. You can pair your chicken with some sides like rice, fries, coleslaw and more.

The way you order food is as casual as it is: Fall in line, order your food, they'll give you a number then they will call the number once it's ready for you to pick-up. You refill the drinks yourself like and you just leave the utensils on the table when you're done.

Cleanliness
I found a few crumbs on the chair and a hint of dried sauce on the table, so... I guess it's not as clean. Good thing I always have a sanitizer with me so I can wipe the table and chairs as quickly as possible when dining out, it happens a lot!

Kid-Friendliness
They have highchairs and they provide a activity sheet with crayons too. I guess with the puzzle and all the fill in the blanks, the sheet can be enjoyed by kids up to 7 years old. Just kind of weird because I would have thought they'd put chicken or farm animals instead of sea creatures. LOL!
Customer Service
An employee approached and asked us if it was our first time, my husband told him not so she just seated us and handed us the menu. She looked approachable too.

Complimentary Stuff
Parking because it's within the mall.
The activity sheet with crayons for the kids as mentioned above.
Unlimited sauces, if dining in I guess. ;)

DISCLAIMER
I was not paid in any way to do a review of the product/s and/or service/s mentioned above. Everything was based on my 100% honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!