|One pan preparation | No waiting for water to boil | No draining required|
Seems impossible, right? But I have tried it (I just was not able to take a photo of the food because we were too hungry that time) and I have one more thing to add - I love that it doesn't stick to my pan! LOL! Or maybe it was because I use a coated pan?
There are also several recipes posted on their websites, there's at least one for each type. I made the regular Sweet Meatball Spaghetti and the other Pesto Penne which my husband prepared. But there are more tasty ones:
Just follow these simple steps:
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups (750mL) of cold water into the pan ensuring the water covers the pasta.
- Turn the burner to high and start your timer. (Optional: Add a bit of salt to taste.)
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the water is absorbed (about 9 minutes but may vary by stove). Add your favorite sauce.
- Continue to stir and cook in the sauce until desired sauce consistency and pasta texture are reached.
- Elbows Macaroni and Cheese
Happy easy cooking!
To facilitate my review, I was provided a sample of each product shown above. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.