I know the Apple Watch craze has passed but it doesn't mean that the complementary accessories concerning it did. I bet companies has just began envisioning more product designs that can be used with not just the smart watch but for other gadgets too. Like for example, there's a company called 1byone who offers USB chargers, car chargers made with different kinds of materials, etcetera. I have tried a couple of their products and so far, this charging dock station is my favorite!
First of all, I have to share that I (and most of my friends) think I have OCD. It's important for me to be organized because I don't work well with mess. The more my stuff are in disarray, the more my brain is not able to function well. So my favorite feature is that this dock can actually hide the cable, at least for the Apple watch charger and it eliminates the need for my iPhone6+ charger because it has a built-in charger of its own! I was so delighted not to see more cables on our computer desk!
Besides the main purpose of organizing your gadgets, it has more useful features:
1) It has 2 USB slots on the back of the dock, that means you can charge up to four (4) devices at a time.
2) It has a non-slip rubber buttons on the bottom so it won't wobble or slide on your desk. Trust me, you'd want a dock that will keep itself steady because it's holding some expensive stuff.
3) It's constructed with quality aluminum alloy that makes the design more elegant and as close to the "Apple feel" as possible. I think that also makes it durable.
4) It comes in two colors: Gray and Silver. The one I'm sharing is silver.
5) It was designed so that you can have quick access to use your phone and/or watch.
6) It saves space and it helps prevent your gadgets from falling (when you try to pull them out from charging).
7) The built-in charger on the left side is also suitable for iPhone6/6s, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPad Air/Air2, iPad mini 1/2/3, iPad Pro and iPod Nano
Though I own mostly Apply products, I wish they have a dock like this too for other brands to accommodate non-Apple users who loves to organize their gadgets. What do you think?
How about you, how do you manage to keep your gadgets organized in one place?
This review was not endorsed nor is affiliated with the Apple brand. I was not paid to review the product shown above though I was given a sample of the charging dock to facilitate my review.