And yes, this world is full of useful discoveries and creations, just like the Children 'n Us stroller organizer! I should have known it along time ago when my little one was just a baby. But hey, even if she's a toddler know, the stroller organizer still does wonders! And I believe it's going to last for awhile. Why? I'll tell some features I discovered while using it.
1) It has a wide strap cover so people won't see everything in your bag. You don't want to be seen strolling in the mall with all the diaper and wipes (and who knows what) not properly arranged in your "organizer".
2) It has the round magnet lock so you can easily close and open it. You don't know when you're going to need something from your organizer so you better be quick and ready, stroller organizer helps you do that job!
3) It has an adjustable strap so you can easily adjust the desired length. Strollers come in different sizes, some are wider than the other. With this one, you don't have to worry because you can shorten or lengthen it according to your needs.
4) It has several pockets. The two external pockets serves as a storage for stuff you need immediate access to, like a boogie wipe and phone maybe? Inside, it has two side pockets for baby bottles or other bottled drinks (I put my drink there too sometimes) and 1 pocket with zipper where you can put important stuff.
5) It dual functions as a handbag so you bring it literally everywhere!
When and where can you use it?
You can use it with bikes too. I have a friend who loves biking with her little man and I think this would be perfect for her!
Overall, I think this is a very useful product. I am probably going to get another as a baby shower gift. If you feel the same thing about it, you can purchase the stroller organizer at Amazon.com and I also provided the link below if you want to read more about it.
DISCLOSUREI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links.