Before I discuss the features I love about this car mount, let me tell you when/where I've used it so far:
1) When cooking, I almost bought a gadget holder just so I can easily browse and look at recipes online. Now, I think this will be one of the new additions to my kitchen tools! Makes it easy for me to move and look at the recipe when my phone is attached to this sticky suction.
2) When driving, need I say more? Some car mounts just don't do their job, this one does!
3) When watching, not only for me but for my daughter who likes to watch PBS Kids. ;) I know how hard it can be holding your phone for hours. This product make it easy for us to watch from our phones, stick and sit!
1) I can rotate it from left to right or up and down.
I found this helpful when driving due to the brightness caused by the sun. Sometimes you can get caught by the sun's rays and you won't see anything on the GPS, like there was a blackout. When it starts to look gray, you can rotate it to another position where you won't have a hard time looking at it. Just don't forget to pull over to avoid accidents.
Unlike the car mounts, that are often times included when you purchase the GPS, and is only brand or model specific, this Sticky Suction Car Mount works well on almost any devices. I have tried using it with our current GPS, iPod, iPhone and even my mom's Samsung phone.
3) It's easy to clean!
I have like an OCD when it comes to dirt. Who wants it anyway? When dirt starts to accumulate, I wipe it immediately. Good thing with this car mount, I don't have to waste my daughter's wipe because I can just wash and let it dry and voila, it's clean again! How cool is that?
I used running warm-hot water.
4) If you think it's not 'sticking' anymore, as stated in the 3rd item, just wash it with water! This will help eliminate the dirt that's causing it not to stick. When the dirt is gone, it's going to work again. I know because I tried it. And by the way if it doesn't, the last item on my list will make you believe.
Before and After5) Stick or return.
They have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee that if you do not like the product, then you can return it. That's their policy, plain and simple, 'eh?
In case our current GPS car mount fails to do it's job, and it has happened twice, I won't be concerned because I know I can always count on my new car mount!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.